Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting Over in 09



It's a new year and a new start to this blog. I am so in awe of my friends who blog so often, I'm addicted to reading the news in their lives and sometimes I think that there is nothing going on in my life worth reading.

So anyway, my resolution is to keep this more up to date. Ha, we'll see.

Catching up...

Eric and Maia are engaged and we are planning a July 3, 2010 wedding. Seems like it is far away but there is going to be a lot to do in the next year and a half. The wedding will be taking place at our house, we have the room for sure, at this point it looks like they are aiming at a good party for about 250 family/friends. We're all going to a food tasting Jan. 13th, no doubt there will be lots more on this. One day I'll tell about the engagement, its a great story.


Tony and Sue (my brother and sister-in-law) are separated. Not a surprise, I guess, but still - I don't want to take sides but it's hard not to see where each is coming from.

I finished training for Womenspace and have been out already, it will be interesting to see how that goes in the future, we were told it takes about 2 hours to go to a domestic violence call but I've quickly learned the legal system doesn't move that fast :)


In trying to blog more, I will stop now and add another soon ~ maybe even today!




1 comment:

slgc said...

It's good seeing you back online :)