Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quiet, thank you

This weekend is almost over, I was on call for domestic violence and thankfully there has been nothing to report. I'm glad that no one was in despair and needed me, and also glad that I'm not using the training as weird as that may sound.

Glanced at the weather and although the storm predicted for this weekend never materialized, the cold weather that's supposed to be here next week is not looking like fun. I think by the end of the week the prediction is for a high in the teens. Geesh, I'm not a cold weather fan ~ glad I'm not chaperoning the trips going to DC in this weather.

Speaking of which, Trenton High's band is marching in the inaugural parade, how exciting for the kids!

I brought a big TV in to school and hope that we can have it hooked up ASAP (it's only been there since before Thanksgiving) so that we can watch the big event. I have this idea that I'd like to run CNN with captions all day so that the kids, and the librarian, can see what is going on in the world. If there is no progress by Wednesday, I will get a quick lesson from Dave in wiring and do it myself.

No comments: