Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Back

First of all, the surgery was considered a success, the recovery not so smooth. I remember sitting on the edge of the bed and the next thing I was laying down and there were doctors, nurses, techs all around. I apparently had such low blood pressure that it could not be measured in my arms so they had to take it in my leg. It was 50/30. Not being satisfied with passing out once, I did it again the next morning. The doctors retaliated by making me stay a few extra days and giving me four units of blood. That's the last time I'll ever make my pressure that low :)

All joking aside, now I'm feeling pretty good and the hospital was fantastic. that's all I'll say right now, wait until the bill shows up and I find out what this episode is going to cost. shiver.

Here are a few shots of some flowers I received. Thanks so much!

BTW - If anyone knows how to find pictures that were downloaded and then lost on the computer I need help. I downloaded 200+ pics this morning and then seem to have lost them, most are nature shots but there are pics of sweaters that I sent off to others and things that cannot be replaced. argh

No comments: