Thursday, April 16, 2009

Every day is a little better

Each day I'm moving more and more, surgery wasn't so bad, just makes you very stiff. The first of the bills have arrived, the cardiologist who came when I was out the first time sent his bill for showing up in the middle of the night. Dr. Greenbaum said that he didn't think there would be many charges other than the daily fee from the hospital, keeping my fingers crossed that he will be right. Enough surgery talk already!

I think that by Monday I'll be ready to go back to work. School is closed this week so it worked out fine. What a way to spend a vacation ~ on a recliner in the house.

While I still have a few cents to my name, I think its time for some spring shopping, two of my favorite stores are in Flemington, Coldwater Creek and Bon Worth, which both should be having sales! It would be fun to see what size I'm wearing now.

Looks like its going to be a nice day today so I'll get going and maybe venture outside to enjoy the sun.

No comments: