Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Mother's Day Thoughts

This is the first year without my mom, funny that I think of her almost every day and most of the time still think she'll be back.

Three times this week, unexpectedly she was brought into play, the first time I was getting my hair cut ~ and the stylist mentioned that she hadn't been in for a while. She didn't know that she had died, just that she hadn't been in for a cut.

My uncle sent pictures of the iris' at his house that are transplants from my mom's. I didn't even think of going over to her house to see if they had bloomed yet when his unexpected email showed up.

Then yesterday I was getting my first spring pedicure when one of the ladies asked me where my little mother was. My mom had never had a pedicure, or manicure, but I would take her with me and try to get her to have something done. They remembered her.


Go figure the timimg.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

No comments: