Thursday, May 7, 2009

Drain, drain go away

My left hip keeps filling up with a major league bruise, so every other week I have it drained. Today the doctor said after taking four large plungers of blood that there was a drip and he wrapped and taped it. He said sometimes fluid builds up, but not too often does this amount of blood, I think they just want the four units back that I was given in the hospital.


Anyway, the fact that I was bleeding didn't sink in to my thick skull, on the way home I 'dripped' through the gauze, tape, undies, binder, slacks and on my car seat. Thank God for Afta, Dave immediately cleaned the seat ~ here's hoping it didn't stain. Also I was wearing my Pinehurst jacket that Dave bought when he was there to play golf and got it along the hem, too. Right now its in the washer, lots of spray and wash and cold water. Hope there aren't any stains.


Enough of that, here's a pic of Dave, Rosie and me.

No comments: