Sunday, January 24, 2010

that darn Facebook

I've been bitten by Facebook and have sadly neglected this blog. Ahhh.


Updates - a wonderful Christmas and New Year.


Wedding plans going full steam ahead. Maia found her beautiful gown. She tried on two and was done. What an easy decision, the first fitting is in April.


She also picked the invitations, they are simply elegant. We worked on the wording yesterday, hope that when the proofs arrive they are just wonderful. Again, Maia looked through the book and the second one that she had marked was the one she picked! Noticing a pattern here...


Today, besides waiting for the Jets and Vikings to advance to the Superbowl, I'm waiting for Best Buy to call and say my new laptop is ready!


My new years resolution is to keep up with this blog (didn't I make that resolution a few times already?)


Here is a picture of my lovely nieces, my sister's girls, aren't they adorable?

No comments: