Monday, November 2, 2009

An update

My cousin Brenda's wedding last week was awesome! Pictures are up on my Facebook.

Since we were in Boston and WEBS, America's Yarn Store is only an hour or so out of the way, we stopped in. Love Dave for not complaining and for leaving me there for an hour while he went for lunch. I had one pattern with me and found the yarn, but while walking through the warehouse, found some to die for yarn and a pattern and have a new vest on the needles as we speak.

My top down jacket, except for the i-cord binding all around, is finished and I'm out of yarn. Hopefully the Wooly Lamb (their link is wonky, visit the store, not the website) will have something that will blend nicely.

That's all for now, I'm glad to know that I can access this page from school, it will give me something to look forward to doing during lunch!

No comments: