Monday, August 3, 2009

August!

Today was going to be a nice quiet day, yesterday I started to sew a fleece jacket for myself and was planning to finish today. WomenSpace was very busy, three calls during the day. A new record! Hopefully things will quiet down for the ladies and gents, too.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Staples, yesterday I took my ink cartridges in and they handed me a set ~ off I went, this morning when I tried to put them in the printer there was no way I could get them in, long story short, I had the wrong cartridges - opened. After leaving the police station tonight I went over to Staples in Langhorne ~ they didn't care that the package was open, they didn't even care that I had tried to put them into the printer, the clerk went and got the right cartridges and the cashier and manager were very apologetic. What a nice bit of service! To add to the transaction, the right cartridges were $13 less than the wrong ones! Thanks Staples!

Tomorrow my knitting club comes for dinner ~ I'm thinking of a zucchini quiche and salad. So, first thing in the morning, its off to the grocery store.

No comments: