Monday, March 24, 2008

E = for Easter and..

Easter has come and gone, we had a nice house full of guests for brunch then the guys went to play golf and I got to babysit the grandpuppy for a while. Little (?) Lewis is a pug/Boston terrier mix that Eric and Maia got about 2 weeks ago, he is settling in quite nicely and is getting used to their schedule.

Eric has made hints that there will be a wedding in the future, he said that they've been looking at going to the Belgium Grand Prix for a honeymoon. hmmm. fingers crossed. They are Formula 1 Race fans, they've been to Canada and Indiana to see races and Lewis is named for their favorite driver.

Eyucky (it is E day after all).. Today I have the great honor of going to jury duty, not that I mind, but come on, I was just there in July for two days and now I'm going back again??? I'm the chairperson of the JCC for my area which means that every month there are a few hours of time put in for the courts, can't they find someone else?? Besides how lucky that every time I get called its on my vacation days. OK enough whining, well not really but...

Email from Rutgers last week, I am now considered a graduating student ~ I take that to mean that all is well and I'll have that piece of paper in May saying that I'm done, done, done.

Employment ~ Which leads to the job front, so far no high school positions have been posted in my district, but a school right around the corner from home librarian is leaving, I have an interview next week. Not sure what I'd do if the job was offered, no sense counting the chicks ahead of time.

Enough, until next time!