Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Friend

I have a great friend, met her through Rutgers MLIS and am in awe of her blogs, her devotion to family and friends, and general outlook on life. Anyway after reading one of her blogs, I took a detour to visit Google Documents, to check out an easy way to send documents and ended up checking out book tours ~ somehow it all did flow ~ Pamela Lowell will be New Brunswick Saturday to talk about her book, Returnable Girl. It looks like a good book for the middle school crowd, can't wait to read it!
Speaking of middle school, here is a shot of my library with kids checking out the books, I love how they are so engrossed in their books that they didn't even notice the camera


Since this is a knitting blog, here is a picture of my secret shawl, a knit
along called the Secret of the Shawl that I joined and am enjoying! Using Nature Spun in navy and black beads, the directions are posted once a week which gives just enough time to finish a clue without getting burned out on lace work.



Last but not least, here are my babies, Vickie, the Mini Pin seems to be saying let me sleep and Dolly just can't believe I'd post her picture on a bad hair day :)





















No comments: