Sunday, September 30, 2007

How Christian

Today in church, I brought a lady from the local nursing home who looked somewhat disheveled. We went in, and she sat next to one man in a pew all alone, he looked at us and said he was waiting for his family and needed the whole pew. We got up and moved one row back, wouldn't you know - a family of three showed up a few minutes later, sat just where we had been and he did not say a word ~ BTW no one else showed up all during mass, either. A wonderful Christian.

Today I spent time working on a paper from H*ll for one of my classes, luckily my SIL and a friend asked me to go out shopping for a little bit which gave my brain a chance to refresh and recharge and I did finish the 11 page-single spaced paper in plenty of time (its not due until tomorrow at 10 pm so I'm a whole 24 hours ahead of the game)

Famous Footwear had a sale and I found the most comfortable shoes, I'll let you know how comfy they are after a whole day of running around the library. Also ordered these which will be here in about a week.


As promised, here is a shot of a finished knitting project, its the Lucy Bag from Two Old Bags a nice size after felting and really holds quite a bit of 'stuff'
Until next time, remember the golden rule...

No comments: